Upholstery Cleaning Kenthurst Services We Offer
At Couch Masters, provide the following services;
If you have kids or pets or just want to avoid the hassle of stains and dirt build-up, it may be time for professional upholstery cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning in Kellyville Ridge can help remove dirt from all types of furniture pieces, so you don’t have to worry about your couch or other pieces of furniture taking a toll on your health.
- Couch Cleaning Kenthurst (specifically couch stain removal and couch mould removal)
- Sofa Cleaning Kenthurst
- Upholstery Cleaning Kenthurst
- Lounge Cleaning Kenthurst
- We also offer Same Day Upholstery Cleaning for residents of Kenthurst.
Why Choose Couch Masters
Team and Expertise
At Couch Masters, with a team of top-notch professionals who guarantee the best execution, we ensure that your upholstered furnishings receive the best care and treatment. Be rest assured that we will clean, sanitize, and protect your upholstered furnishings. Your home will have a fresh look and have better air quality.
There’s nothing we love more at Couch Masters than to see the look of satisfaction on the client’s face. This is why we try to simplify our process by enabling you to book online on days and times of your choice as much as possible. We also provide secure payment systems to ensure that you get value for patronising our services. These are some of the reasons why our clients keep coming back.
Lounge Cleaning in Kenthurst
Lounge Cleaning in Henley is an affordable and professional way to keep your living room, den, or family room clean. We come to you and get the job done quickly so you can enjoy your space again. From furniture dusting and vacuuming to upholstery spot treatments, our team will take care of it all for you.
Sofa Cleaning in Kenthurst
Cleaning your furniture is a quick and easy way to spruce up your home. Plus, it’s easier than you might think! With just a few tools and products, you can have your couches looking as good as new with minimal effort.
To deep clean your couch, start by removing cushions and pillows. Brush off any dirt or dust with a soft broom or a vacuum with a brush attachment. If you find any stains, apply some mild soap and water to a soft cloth and dab it on the stained area. Don’t rub too hard! If you are using commercial cleaners or sprays, make sure to read all product instructions before using them.
Leather Couch Cleaning in Kenthurst
Cleaning a leather couch doesn’t have to be difficult. As long as you take the right precautions, you can get years of use out of your leather furniture. Follow these steps below to get your leather couch looking like new again:
- -Remove any objects from the couch and vacuum them with a soft brush attachment.
- -Clean the cushions with a damp cloth and dry them off. -Sprinkle baking soda on the cushions and leave it for 10 minutes. -Mix 1/4 cup dishwashing liquid, 1-quart warm water and one tablespoon white vinegar in a bucket.
- -Using the rag or sponge provided, apply this solution to the sofa’s surface with an up-and-down motion.
- -Rinse the rag or sponge after each stroke by dipping it into the bucket.
Suede Cleaning in Kenthurst
If you’re looking for a professional couch cleaner in Henley, we can do the job. We use specialised products to get deep into the fabric of your upholstery and remove dirt and stains that have been there for years. With Couch Master, you will see a significant difference in the appearance of your sofa or couch after just one visit. Contact us today for a free quote!
Fabric Chairs Cleaning in Kenthurst
Carpet Cleaning Henley is a professional upholstery cleaning company. There are a lot of reasons why you might need to get your couch or other upholstery cleaned. Here are some of the most common:
- The kids spilt juice on it, and now it’s sticky and stinky.
- Your dog likes to sleep on your couch, and now it smells like a wet dog.
- You had a party, and there were lots of people around that smoke cigarettes, so now your sofa smells like an ashtray.
- You recently got new furniture that looks nicer than your old furniture, but you don’t want to risk getting it dirty yet by using it too much, so you’re just sitting on the couch all day.
- You have just moved into a new house with pets (or people) who have left stains all over the place!
Couch Stain Removal in Kenthurst
Couch stain removal is essential if you want to keep your couch looking new and fresh. It’s a good idea to clean your couch once every six months or so, depending on how often it is used. Here are some tips for removing different kinds of stains.
- – To remove dust and other dirt, use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment. Be sure to use the brush attachment first before using the vacuum cleaner, as this will loosen up any dust that you might be trying to remove.
- – If there is something sticky like jam or syrup on your couch, use hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent to dissolve it.
- – If there is something oily like butter on your couch, place paper towels under the area where the butter has spread and pour a small amount of dishwashing detergent onto them. Then let them sit for around an hour before wiping away both the butter and any soap residue with another paper towel.
Ottoman Cleaning in Kenthurst
Ottoman Cleaning in Henley: We are the best company when it comes to area rug and upholstery cleaning. Our cleaners have many years of experience, so they know how to clean any fabric, including ottomans. Ottomans are often used as a footrest or table and can accumulate a lot of dirt, grime and spills.
If you want to protect your investment, then you need to let our cleaners take care of your ottoman.
Couch Scotchgard Protection in Kenthurst
We can provide you with a great way to keep your couches clean. Couch Scotchgard Protection in Henley can protect against spills, staining, and wear and tear. It provides protection against dust, dirt and pet hair. With the Couch Scotchgard Protection in Henley, your couches will look great for longer periods of time.
Same Day Couch Cleaning Kenthurst
Our clients benefit from same day upholstery services for their convenience. So you don’t have to worry about halting your schedule.
Couch Master offers same-day couch cleaning. Our team of professionals will come to your home and clean your couch with an eco-friendly, non-toxic cleaner. We can also remove the stains from your upholstery, including those pesky pet stains. Give us a call today for more information on our services and rates.
If you live in the Kenthurst area and you need the services of a professional sofa and upholstery company, do not hesitate to reach us on 0405063481.