- Lounge Cleaning Clareville: If you’re looking for fast and efficient lounge cleaners that won’t take an entire day to do what needs to be done, then we’re the ones you need to call. Couch Master’s team uses the latest equipment and techniques to clean your lounge suite as fast as possible, but with the utmost care and precision. By vacuuming the entire suite first to remove any dust and dirt, pre-treating every last stain, and then cleaning it properly, you’ll have your lounge looking and smelling at its best.It’s important to have a clean place to come home to after a long day of work. A good way to do this is by hiring professional couch cleaning services. We make sure your couches are sparkling and sanitized, so you can enjoy them without worrying about germs or spills. Call today for a free quote!
We understand that cleanliness is important to your happiness. If you aren’t familiar with our couch cleaning services, we offer many other services as well, so contact us today to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Upholstery Cleaning Clareville: for upholstery cleaning, you might not want to do it yourself. Most equipment you can buy on the market pushes too much water into the upholstery, causing it to form mildew, which is harmful to your health. You can maintain your upholstery, though, vacuuming it thoroughly every now and again after it’s been cleaned properly. Whatever fabric or material your upholstery is made of, we can clean and handle it the way it should be without damaging it in any way. If you’re looking for quality upholstery cleaning in Claremont Meadows, then you’ve come to the right place. Our company has been proudly serving our customers for over 20 years and we have the experience and skillset necessary to meet any of your needs. We offer a wide range of services including couch cleaning and rug cleaning, so no matter what type of upholstery you need cleaned, we can help!
- Sofa Cleaning Clareville: All of the products Couch Master uses are child and pet safe, which means we’ll have your sofa looking brand spanking new in no time without using any harmful chemicals. Don’t worry – every and any stain, mark, or dirt is no match for our team of highly skilled professionals! Sofa cleaning is an important and often overlooked aspect of maintaining a home. Over time, sofas collect dirt, dust, and pet hair which can be harmful to your health. At best it’s an eyesore that leaves you feeling embarrassed when people come over to visit; at worst it can cause respiratory problems such as asthma and allergies. If you live in the
Couch Steam Cleaning in Clareville
The benefits of steam cleaning are many, and the process is quick and easy. You can clean just about any furniture, with no chemicals or detergents needed. It’s perfect for people with allergies or asthma, because there’s no need to use chemical cleaners that might trigger symptoms. Steam also removes allergens from carpets and upholstery as it cleans. We take care of all the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to worry about lugging your couch outside to get it cleaned.
Leather Couch Cleaning in Clareville
Leather couches are great for style and comfort, but they can be a huge pain to clean. So here are 2 tips on how to best maintain your leather couch!
* Vacuum the couch with a brush attachment once or twice a week. If you own pets, it’s best to vacuum the couch more often.
* Use water and a small amount of dish soap to remove stains from spills. Rub the liquid into the stain and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water before using a dry towel to wipe off any remaining residue Use an upholstery cleaner if needed – this should only happen if there is an especially large spill like ketchup or mustard. Wipe down the couch after every time someone eats something that is messy such as cake icing or BBQ sauce.
Suede Cleaning in Clareville
Suede cleaning should be done about once a year to ensure that your couch looks as good as new. You can do it yourself, but you’ll need a few supplies and some time.
There are two methods of suede care: dry and wet. Dry cleaning is best for light soiling, while wet cleaning is more heavy duty and better suited for heavily soiled or stained items. When using a dry method, first vacuum the surface of the couch thoroughly. Brush lightly with a suede brush. Put on rubber gloves, then apply spray cleaner with dampened cloths or by using an upholstery brush (depending on severity). Wipe off excess liquid with a dampened cloth and allow to air-dry. In contrast, when doing a wet method, use warm water with dish soap and scrub until clean before rinsing off any soap residue.
Fabric Chairs Cleaning in Clareville
We provide professional couch cleaning services for your home or office. We will come to your home and clean the couches, pillows, cushions, and any other furniture you need cleaned. We use eco-friendly products so there are no harsh chemicals used during the process. Contact us today to see if we service your area!
Couch Stain Removal in Clareville
If you’ve got a couch with stains that won’t seem to go away, it’s time to call a professional. All stains are different and require specialized products, so be sure you’re using the right one for your specific problem. The first step is always removing as much of the stain as possible before going any further.
Ottoman Cleaning in Clareville
Ottoman cleaning is one of the most popular home services and for good reason. We specialize in couch cleaning but can also clean other upholstered furniture such as ottomans, loveseats, chairs, etc. Our professional cleaners will take care of everything from dusting to spot cleaning to deep-cleaning with a thorough vacuum.
Couch Scotchgard Protection in Clareville
We provide professional upholstery protection services for your couches and love seats, protecting them from spills and stains. We offer Scotchgard protection for your furniture which is a 100% water-based, non-toxic formula that is applied to the fabric and will repel water and oil based stains. This means that if you spill coffee or spaghetti sauce on your couch, it won’t soak into the fabric but will be repelled by the protective coating.
Same Day Upholstery Cleaning Clareville
That’s right – we clean your sofas, couches, and upholstery on-site, all within the same day! No waiting, no sleeping over somewhere else, no keeping the kids and dogs away the whole night and day. We evaluate the situation and clean your sofa or couch accordingly in a fast and efficient manner. So why wait around and torture yourself with that ugly-looking stain on your couch? Call us today, and we’ll make it all go away!
We use eco-friendly green cleaning products that are pet, kid and baby safe, so you can feel confident knowing your home is being cleaned the right way. Our team will remove any stains, dirt or debris from your couch no matter what shape it’s in.
You’ll be delighted to know that we offer same day couch cleaning services for Clareville!